WHY CHOOSE MALTA?
Malta is a EU member since 2004 and a Schengen member since 2007. Ranked 5th in the world for its medical service and facilities by the world health organization, Malta boasts a sound infrastructure setup.
- Malta Citizenship allows you to Live, Study, and Work anywhere in Europe
- Fast process in 3 to 4 months
- Get an EU passport in 12 months
- Visa Free travel to 167+ countries
Malta offers foreign investors to contribute to the National Development and Social Fund to attain Citizenship. Citizens of Iran and Afghanistan have nationality restriction to apply for this program.The program offers citizenship to entire the family. The minimum contribution levels that must be met in the initial phase of the program have been set as follows:
- Contribution to National Development and Social Fund of € 650,000 for the Main Applicant
- Contribution for Spouse and Minor Children: €25,000 each
- Contribution for dependent children 18 to 26 years or dependent parents above 55 years: € 50,000 each
- Good Health
- Financial Contribution
- Real Estate Purchase or Rental
- Bonds Investment
- Residence Requirement