WHY CHOOSE CYPRUS
Cyprus, a significant hub in the heart of the Mediterranean is situated at the crossroads of Europe, Asia and Africa. Cyprus is diverse, culturally rich and perfectly placed for working and travelling within and beyond the European Union Block. The economy is rapidly enhancing through significant activities in shipping, tourism, legal and financial service sectors. Similar surge is seen in foreign investments and developments, property and investment values across all Cyprus.
- Fast-Track procedure allowing for Direct Path to Citizenship
- No residency looked-for (only requirement is for one visit every 7 years)
- Unrestricted Right to Live, Work and Study in Europe
- No Language Requirements
- Outstanding Holiday Destination
- No obligation to Relinquish Current Nationality
- MIXED INVESTMENTS/DONATION TO STATE FUND
Deposit of €2 million for the purchase of shares and/or bonds of the State Investment Company with a donation of at least €500,000 to the Research and Technology Fund is required. Investors need to maintain the shares and/or bonds for a period of three years.
- DIRECT INVESTMENT
Applicants have to make a direct investment of at least €5 million in the purchase of one of the below:
- Businesses or Companies
- Financial Assets
- BANK DEPOSIT
A fixed term deposit of at least €5 million for three years in a Cypriot bank is required.
- BUSINESS ACTIVITIES
Applicants must be shareholders or beneficiary owners of a company, the management of which is in the Republic of Cyprus and the company has contributed at least €500,000 per annum, in the past three years to state funds (corporate tax, VAT, etc.).
- IMPAIRED DEPOSIT IN THE BANK OF CYPRUS AND/OR IN THE POPULAR BANK
Applicants that have incurred impairment in deposits on one or both of the abovementioned Banks amounting to a total of at least €3 million can apply for Cypriot citizenship. In case that the impairment incurred is less than €3 million, one can cover the difference by making an additional investment in the above-mentioned options.
In addition to making a financial investment, applicants must also meet the following requirements:
- Hold a Valid Passport
- Provide documents supporting the source and origin of the declared funds for investment
- Proof of No Criminal Record
- The applicant’s name must not be included in the list of persons whose property is ordered to be frozen within the boundaries of the EU